Announcements and Important Events
Whitney parents/guardians and students,
- We are very excited to announce that the Whitney Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You will be review your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms. Click on the Parent Playbook (attached) to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click “Use Support”. We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use FinalForms. Please register at -- https://rocklinunified-ca.finalforms.com - now and electronically complete ALL forms!
- Step by step instruction available by clicking here
- Practice schedules (summer, off-season, and season) for all sports are being uploaded to the website (www.whitneywildcats.org). Find your team and level under the FALL/WINTER/SPRING menus and then click on LINKS.
- Physicals are only good for one calendar year. Complete the online registration system to produce a physical form for your son/daughter to take to a physician. Physical forms can be turned in to the Athletic Department from now until June 20th between the hours of 8 am and 3 pm or after July 18th.
- The national sports calendar has moved up and here are some important start dates. Please plan accordingly.
- Football - July 23rd
- Cross country, Golf (W), Tennis (W), Volleyball (W) - July 30th
- Water polo - August 13th
- If you are practicing during the summer, all online registration forms need to be completed by June 18th.
- If you are NOT practicing during the summer, all online registration forms need to be completed by the start of off-season training or the first day of try-outs whichever comes first.
Director of Student Athletics
Whitney High School
916-632-6500 x 6408